Simple and fast tool to import XML spritesheets (TextureAtlas) into Unity3D!
Works very well to import Kenney's sprite assets!
- Copy this folder to your project's assets directory, or just use the latest .unitypackage file from the Github project's releases, or the Unity3D asset store!
- You can now use the Assets/Slice Sprite Using XML button!
- This will open a window.
- Select any sprite asset in your Project window
- If it has a XML file with the same name next to it, that XML file will automatically be selected
- Otherwise, drag-drop the XML file reference onto the XML Source field in the Texture Atlas Slicer window
- Configure the pivot settings
- Hit Slice!
- Enjoy! :D