Light bleeding library for Unity
Simple light bleeding library for unity 4.5+ that simulates global illumination. Works on mac and dx9+ windows.
4 shaders are included in this package
- Diffuse + Normal
- Transparent + Normal
- Transparent Cutout + Normal
- Additive Particle
- Drop simple voxelisaion/Prefabs/Light Bleeding.prefab into your scene
- Set volume bounds to surround your scene
- Adjust setting.
- Voxel Size controls the resolution of the voxelized scene
- Propogation steps controls the blur amount
- Flux Res gives the size of the render texture used for generating depth/normals/flux
- Color strength = 1 - strength of the global illumination
This library only does simple colour bleeding using a spatial blur. SPH are not implemented.