Description A simple Parallax script for Unity (2D) using 'Z' index's
- Download the files
- Drag and drop the files into your Unity project(s)
- Make a _GM (Game Manager) Empty object
- Drag the Script onto the Object you just made or already had
- Open the "Backgrounds" tab, and change the number to the ammount of images you want to be parallaxed
- Drag and drop the images you want to be parallaxed onto the element slots on the backgrounds tab
- Move the images from the front to the back in 3D space to apply the parallax (Use the Z index) The further back the less parallaxing, The futher forward the more parallaxing
- Change the smoothing factor to a desired number! Play around with it abit, Dont go mad though
- Your done! Enjoy your new effect!
========== Licence Copyright (c) 2014 joedanhol Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.