This Google Cast sample application shows how to use the Google Cast Remote Display plugin for Unity.
- Unity 5.2.2 or later
- If you are supporting Android, download the Android SDK: https://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html#Other
- If you are supporting iOS, download Xcode: https://developer.apple.com/xcode/download/
- Mobile devices with Android 4.4+ KitKat (API level 19) and iOS version 8 or later
- Check out the code from GitHub
- Create a new app ID for a Remote Display Receiver using the Google Cast SDK Developer Console: https://cast.google.com/publish/
- Import the Google Cast Remote Display plugin for Unity into your Unity project
- Add the CastRemoteDisplayManager to your scene
- Set the app ID for the CastRemoteDisplayManager instance in your scene
- Build and run the app on your mobile device
- Select a Google Cast device as a remote display by clicking on the Cast button
References and How to report bugs
- Cast APIs: https://developers.google.com/cast/
- Design Checklist: https://developers.google.com/cast/docs/design_checklist
- Remote Display API: https://developer.android.com/reference/com/google/android/gms/cast/CastRemoteDisplayLocalService.html
- If you find any issues, please open a bug here on GitHub
How to make contributions?
Please read and follow the steps in the CONTRIBUTING.md
Your use of this sample is subject to, and by using or downloading the sample files you agree to comply with, the Google APIs Terms of Service and the Google Cast SDK Additional Developer Terms of Service.
Google Cast Developers Community on Google+ http://goo.gl/TPLDxj