Simple sound manager for Unity
Put your sounds in Resources\SoundManager\Sounds and music in Resources\SoundManager\Music.
- Use SoundManager.PlaySound("sound_name") to play sounds from gameplay(This sounds can be paused)
- Use SoundManager.PlaySoundUI("sound_name") to play sounds from UI.
- Use SoundManager.PlayMusic("music_name") to play music.
- AutoPause. Just set Time.timeScale = 0 and all pausable sounds will be paused(AutoPause can be turned off in settings)
- Simple and intuitive
- Asynchronius. No lags after PlaySound