Visualizing kickstarter using the Unity 3D video game engine
This was an in progress prototype. There is a lot of code that no longer used, and there is lot of duplicated code. Deal with it.
(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
Load the CityBuild scene file in the Assets/Scenes folder. Run.
- Made with Unity 3.6. I don't have any reason to believe it won't work with 4.0+
- You're probably better off running in offline mode, but there is code to connect to an api, which is part of the django-kickstarter-scraper and leverages tastypie
- I have a build working on iPad, and it should mostly work if you change the build type to iOS. I wanted to get it working on an android tablet as well, but didn't start that project.
- There's also code for it to work with a Rockband xbox 360 controller. That was fun.
- If you don't have Unity Pro, you might be better off with the unitypackage