A Hogwarts (Harry Potter) open sandbox game made in Unity. NOT FINISHED
- Unity >= 5.4.2
- Clone/Download this repo (https://github.com/OpenHogwarts/hogwarts/archive/master.zip)
- Open the downloaded folder in Unity (File -> Open Project)
- In Unity project's folders double click MainMenu (Assets -> Scenes -> MainMenu)
- Hit the start button from Game tab. Inside the game, click create a New Character, set the name and click on "Entrar".
- NPCs (Agressives & sellers) + patrols
- Spells combat
- Flying Broomstick
¿Why development is so slow?
Because everyone wants to play, but no one wants to code/design/mod/help.
Since they may change, always check https://github.com/OpenHogwarts/hogwarts/blob/master/Assets/Scripts/Player/PlayerHotkeys.cs to ensure which are the latest assigned for each action.
- WASD: Player control
- ESC: Config
- F1: Enable Dev options in ESC menu
- F2: Take screenshot
- Z: Hide UI
- E: Broomstick spell
- Q: Lumos
- T: Chat
- B: Bag
- C: Character
- Left mouse: Select target
- 1, 2, 3.. keys: Spell cast
- WASD: Basic control
- Right mouse: 3D Direction control
Check the wiki https://github.com/OpenHogwarts/hogwarts/wiki/ToDo
- Hogwarts model: Dani Moreno (danimoreno3d.com)
- student & teacher models: Spider-Z
- Wand models: Ektorkrom
- Spider model: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/10104
- Spell maker: Batuhan Evren
- Music: Ektorkrom (http://www.goear.com/search/foxkrom)
- Scenario & UI (mostly): Vancete
- Backend/Programming: Kardall, Vancete, Seyji, etc.. (https://github.com/OpenHogwarts/hogwarts/graphs/contributors)
- Bruce (iBoxDB creator) for the technical support given
- Rusfighter for finding the OnMouse events - NPC bug
All trademarks or registered trademarks mentioned are property of their respective owners. Unless identified with the designation "COPY FREE", the contents of this project are copyright reserved by its owners.