A sample project to get you up and running with Unity Ads.
If you wish to reuse this project, you will need to do the following steps after cloning this repository. -
- Make sure you have an account registered with Unity Ads. If you don't have one, create an account at https://unityads.unity3d.com/admin/
- In the dashboard, click on "Start Monetizing" if you wish to run other game's ads in your game. Follow the instructions on the page to add your published / unpublished game.
- Make note of the APP ID you get. Replace the APP ID in line 7 of https://github.com/tarora/Unity_Ads_sample/blob/master/Assets/Scripts/AdvertisementTest.cs .
If you want to setup Unity Ads with your own project, follow instructions given below.
- Open your project and go to the Asset Store.
- Search for Unity Ads and download the asset.
- Once you have downloaded the asset, you need write a script which loads ads. Kindly refer https://github.com/tarora/Unity_Ads_sample/blob/master/Assets/Scripts/AdvertisementTest.cs for this. This has been implemented after following instructions from official Unity Ads documentation. (https://github.com/Applifier/unity-ads/wiki/Integration-Guide-for-Unity-Asset-Store)