A simple 2D Level Editor for Unity working in Scene View
This is a simple tool for the Unity3D game engine that allows developers to quickly build 2d tile-based levels by clicking and dragging the mouse cursor.
This tools work in scene view, so no object are instantiated at runtime.
- Multiple tiles support.
- Sequential tile loops (to spawn tiles following a specific pattern).
- Randomic tile loops (to spawn a random tile from a predefined pool).
- Grid reference (different colors and hideable).
- Tiles auto-snapping to grid.
- Simple palette-based interaction (click on a tile button in the inspector then left click to add a tile, right click to remove it).
- Multiple tiles insertion/removal (By clicking and dragging).
- Reinstantiate all tiles function.
- Reset level to clear the whole level.
For more information please have a look at these videos:
Or read (ITALIAN ONLY) this blog page.