2D-Animated Sequences Making Tool
- To make it easier for beginners to understand
- the short length of the source code was created.
Testing in Unity Editor :
- Run ".../Scenes/Game.unity"!
- Click play button in unity editor.
- Click record button in game view.
- Main code is ".../Scripts/CaptureManager.cs".
- "C:\Users\YourAccount\Pictures\Captures" folder is used.
Build & Run :
- Configure "Build Setting" sub menu in File Menu.
- Set Build Platform & Press "Run & Build" Button.
- Set Your Build Folder.
- "Transparency Capture" was used and should be installed.
- NGUI free version was used.
- 3D character model with mecanim included.
- Unity 2D & Mecanim, such as prior knowledge is required for studying.