- Register as normal user on www.stomt.com
- Create a target page on STOMT.
- Go to Settings > My Apps and create an application.
- Download this repository and or get it from the AssetStore and copy the assets into your project.
- Add the
StomtPopupprefab to your main UI canvas.
- Enter all necessary data into the
StomtAPIcomponent on the prefab.
6.1 Enter the
Rest Server Url: rest.stomt.com (Or use our Sandbox for testing - See below)
6.2 Enter the
AppIdyou obtained in the third step
6.3 Enter your
page username (as Target Id)(you find it in your profile-url. E.g. stomt.com/stomt => stomt)
- Finished! Regularly communicate your page on social channels and checkout our Website-Widget for your websites to collect feedback from anywhere.
The Widget can be enabled by using a toggle key or calling the API Methods.
- Enable: ShowWidget()
- Disable: HideWidget()
Use our Sandbox!
If you want to test the integration please feel free to do what you want on test.stomt.com
- Just go through the installation steps again on test.stomt.com
- Enter "https://test.rest.stomt.com" as Rest Server URL in the widget.
- Error (401) Unauthorized: Is your application ID right?
stomt.comuse different ID's.
- Error (500) Internal Server Error: [Report] (https://www.stomt.com/dev/unity-sdk) us the problem.
- Target Name doesn't fit: you can easily adjust the width.
- Stomts are not sent out on Android: change the API Compatibility Level from
.NET 2.0 Subsetto
.NET 2.0in the Player Settings.
We would love to see you contributing to this project. Feel free to fork it and send in your pull requests! Visit the project on STOMT to support with your ideas, wishes and feedback.