Tiny sound ambiance tool for Unity.
How to use
- Put SAM files in your project Asset folder.
- Create a new ambiance asset (Assets > Create > SAM > Ambiance).
- Add the 'Ambiance' prefab to your scene, and register the ambiance asset in its AmbiancePlayer component.
- Open SAM editor window (Window > SAM).
- Drag & Drop the ambiance file in SAM editor window.
- Run and edit.
- Build ambiances from loops and random sounds.
- Runtime edition.
- More than one ambiance per scene.
- Spatial triggers.
- Crossfade between ambiances.