Search And Betray

by Whitebock

A Game made in Unity

( Crawled 14 hours ago )
+

Search and Betray SAB-Logo

This was a school project with about ~14 people working on it.
Not all of them are here on GitHub.
Essentially it was a test how well we would perform in a group while working together.

We all learned a lot while making this game and I am thankful that we started it.
Personally, I worked on the server, while most of the other work went into the game made in Unity.
Most models, sounds and textures are custom made.

For most of us this was also the first time using GitHub.
You will see a lot of mistakes in the beginning, but eventually we manage to communicate a lot more.
We started using GitFlow instead of creating branches without system.
More Interfaces were created to simplify the entire process.

All in all I would say this was a successful project, everyone learned a lot while working on it.


In Pull Request #34 the C# server was replaced by a JavaScript Server using Node.js
I'm using some things that are not in version 4.4.5 (mostly Buffers),
so at least version 6.2.1 is required.
You can download it here

To start it, simply call node server.js


Creative Commons License
Search and Betray by SAB is (retroactive) licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.