SpaceW - Procedural Universe [Planetarium]
SpaceW is procedural universe generator - simulator.
Discord Server [gitter channel placeholder] [telegram channel placeholder] [other placeholder]
- Strong language. So you don't give me crap about it.
- Strange code. This is like a nuclear test site.
- Black dirty magic. Like in 15th century, yay.
- That's a project of life.
- Under active development forever.
- Take it easy...
Current Engine version support
- Unity 5.6.1f1 (Windows)
- Unity 5.6.0b3 (Linux)
Current OS/API support
- DirectX 11 [Shader Model 5.0]
- OpenGL 4.3 and higher [Experimental and early WIP]
- RTFM and JRTI.
- Clone the repository.
- Open project in Unity.
- Open the 'Scene' scene.
- Fork the repository.
- Make your changes in separate branch [Git Flow].
- Create a pull request.
- Currently there are a lot of trash, but something is marked as [Obsolete] or / //Commented /
- All core features and API's are well documented.
- Assets -> Reimport All.
- Asset -> Reimport.
- Asset -> Refresh.
- Build Settings -> Switch Platform.
- The 3-Clause BSD License [Mixed-license scheme].
- Some shader code was ported to Unity from Space Engine and Proland.
- Some stuff may not work or very experimental.
- Some small artifacts are normal due to engine version migrations and unexistance of testers.
- Sphecial thanks goes to @dotBunny and @JetBrains for a special support IDE's plugins!
- New builds will be available via Unity Cloud Build in special channel inside the discord.