Unity-HierarchyHelper = The fastest way to create Unity Hierarchy GUI items ever.
- Author: Gyd Tseng
- Email: [email protected]
- Twitter: @kingterrygyd
- Facebook: facebook.com/barbariangyd
Installation = Download and copy the folder Assets/HierarchyHelper/ to your project. (Optional) Download and copy the folder Assets/HierarchyHelperImplementations/ to your project.
Add issues if you wanna request new implementations
QuickStart = Enable Hierarchy Helper System
1. press Tools/HierarchyHelper/Open Setting Window to open Setting Window 2. toggle Enable Helper Sytem
Create A GUI Function for a Component
1. Create a method without args, ex: public void DrawHelper( ) 2. add property to the method [HelperInfoAttribute( "categroyName", priority )]
Create A GUI Function for a non-Component
1. Create a static method with an arg of GameObject, ex: public static void DrawHelper( GameObject obj ) 2. add property to the method [HelperInfoAttribute( "categroyName2", priority )]
Use HierarchyHelperManager.GetControlRect( width ) to get the correct DrawRect for your draw method.
Download and copy the folder Assets/HierarchyHelperExmaples/ to your project.
1. Why my helperUIs coverd each other? A: Use HierarchyHelperManager.GetControlRect( width ) to get the correct DrawRect to draw. 2. How to prevent my helperUIs covered by plugin's hierarchy gui items? A: Assign HierarchyHelperManager.CalculateOffset and calculate how many offsets you need for them. 3. Could I add more the one Draw method in one class? A: YES.
Support = Email Me, Let's talk :)
Contributing = Your contribution will be licensed under the MIT license for this project.