Azure Functions demo for Unity
Contains a Unity 2017 project featuring Azure Functions demo scene.
First download the required dependencies and extract the contents into your Unity project "Assets" folder.
:octocat: Download instructions
This project contains git submodule dependencies so use:
git clone --recursive https://github.com/Unity3dAzure/AzureFunctionsDemo.git
Or if you've already done a git clone then use:
git submodule update --init --recursive
How to setup Azure Functions with a new Unity project
- Use the git CLI to download submodules into project or manually download dependencies AppServices and REST Client into your Unity project's
- Create an Azure Function App
- Create an HTTP Trigger function.
- Copy & paste your Azure Function details into the Unity.
- Enter your account, name and code.
Requires Unity v5.3 or greater as UnityWebRequest and JsonUtility features are used. Unity will be extending platform support for UnityWebRequest so keep Unity up to date if you need to support these additional platforms.
Intended to work on all the platforms UnityWebRequest supports including:
- Unity Editor (Mac/PC) and Standalone players
This is a work in progress so stuff may change frequently.
Questions or tweet @deadlyfingers