Tools for using Mapzen vector tiles in the Unity engine. The repository contains the assets and main plugin to design and generate a map region to be used in your Unity scene.
- Create a Mapzen API Key
- Open the Unity plugin project
- Drag and drop
Assets/Mapzen.prefabin a Unity scene
- Create a new style to selectively generate and filter data for your map region: Assets > Create > Mapzen > Style
- Start authoring the style by adding filters to select map layers and associate them with materials
- Select the game object
- Add your API key created in 1.
- Reference the newly created style asset in
- Give a a region name
- Hit the
- Terrain support
- Tile streaming
- Map data access from game objects