# Programming Digital Game Engines
Joe O'Regan K00203642
Zombie Apocalypse Menu
You are required to create a 3D game using Unity 2017.1.x based on the theme Shoot ‘em up
Requirements for the game are as follows
- The game must have a minimum of 1 level and a maximum of 3 levels
- Each level must last at least 1 minute
- The levels should progress in difficulty i.e. 1st level easy, 2nd level medium, 3rd level more difficult
- Each submission must include a Design Document
- A submission of 1 level will be weighted at 0.6 a submission of 2 levels will be weighted at 0.75 a submission of 3 level will be weighted at 1.0
- You may be required to demo the game to your lecturer
- The project and asset file as well as the binary release must be burned to a DVD. The lecturer will copy the DVD to his C drive and load it in to Unity to examine the project and play the game. Include a README.txt with the DVD which explains how to open and play the game in Unity
- The Design Document template is available on Moodle in the 4th year project resources section. In the Misc section describe your Unity implementation and the approach you took.
- Provide a 30 seconds to 1 minute video trailer showing actual game footage for your game.