Heroes Arena is a turn-based arena multiplayer RPG. Connect to your friends, choose your class and defeat them all!
Made with Unity and ♥.
Where to play
git clone https://github.com/Ziririn/HeroesArena.git
- Open the project in the Unity editor.
- Choose File - Build and Run and select the desired build folder.
How to connect 🖧
Heroes Arena is a multiplayer game, so you’d better find someone to play with.
- Choose a name and enter the game.
- To play on a local network (LAN):
- If you want to host a match, select LAN Host and wait for the other players.
- Otherwise, pick the LAN Client option.
- Via the Internet:
- Select Create internet match to create a room and wait for the other players.
- To join a room, pick Find internet match and wait for the room to appear.
- Select a class and start to play!
How to play
Everything is controlled by a mouse 🖱️.
- Each turn you have a certain number of move and action points 💎, which you can spend on movement, attacking other characters or activating your special abilities.
- The map is randomly generated, including the terrain and items, such as potions.
- Don’t forget to use the terrain and spend your points mindfully!
The goal: defeat other players and become the Champion.
Currently, there are 3 classes available. Each one has its own unique ability:
- Wizard 🧙
- Teleport: instantly teleports to a random place of the arena.
- Warrior ⚔
- Rampage: attack everything on a line.
- Rogue 🗡
- Deadly trap: sets an trap on the floor.
The game was written as a university project in 2017. It isn’t currently updated or maintained.
Copyright 2017 © Jan Fazli, Oleg Ivanov.
Licensed under the MIT License.