- Copy the FirebaseWebGL folder into your Unity project assets folder.
- Alternatively, you can import the latest .unitypackage from the repository releases
- Build for WebGL
- Include the Firebase app configuration in the index.html file generated by Unity (you can use this tutorial here).
- Finally, make sure to also include the Firebase SDKs you need to use in your App (Step 5 of the previous link).
- Realtime Database
- Cloud Functions
- You can find a working implementaiton of this package here