Spin and Munch
- Is a 2D child-friendly physics-based game made with Unity and C#. This game is finished and will not likely receive support in the future.
- This was submitted as the only digital game for our physics project. Pretty proud of it!
- Use the mouse in the main menu to select an animal character.
- Press the left and right arrow keys to control the catapult’s momentum.
- Press the space bar to launch your selected animal towards the candy!
- FOR TROUBLESHOOTING: Click on the top-right side of the screen to force a reset.
- Code was made with the help of @johnjecov, go check him out!
- Characters were made by my other classmates (not on Github).
- Background & candy from free assets