A 3D local multiplayer arena game developed in Unity (C#) that has configurable two to four player-controlled robots destroying each other with various weapons and abilities while trying to avoid traps. This game was selected “Best Portfolio Game” by Vancouver Film School. I was the only programmer in a team of four people.
- In charge of gameplay, audio and UI programming.
- Implemented 2 type of robots with configurable components arms that can be decided by the player during character selection which changes abilities of the robot.
- Created a trap and collectible system for the robots to enforce environmental decision making and a level design tool to add more layouts.
- Integrated UI assets to the game.
- Made animations for the robots and their abilities in engine.
- !! Requires multiple XBox controllers !! Download Link
Psychobots Arena @Copyright © 2019, Eser Kokturk. All Rights Reserved.