An environment to easily mess around in AR.
How to use
- Clone/Download the repo. Open the project in Unity.
- Add ARKit-Plugin from the Asset store to the project.
- Open the test scene from Unity-ARKit-Sandbox/ARKit-Sandbox/Scenes/ARKitSandbox.unity
- Create prefabs you want to instantiate. They must have an ARObject component attached to their top level GameObject.
- Add them to the list “Objects” on the component “ARObjectSelectorUI” on the “UI/MainMenuScrollView” scene object.
- Make a build.
Using reflection to modify gameobject properties
- On any ARObject, click “Add reflection”.
- Drag the object or material into the field containing the property you want to modify.
- Instantiate the object in a build and use the reflection menu to change the value.
Note: The reflection classes were generously provided by Cale Bradbury from the Neovisual library we use to VJ with. Check it out here!
- Uniform scaling
- Select active objects from list
- Reflection support for other types and functions.
- Camera post effects
- ARCore support? I’d like to add I just don’t have a device