LWNetwork is a lightweight high-level multiplayer framework that has very good integration with the Unity game engine. It has also been used by our own popular mobile multiplayer shooter game - “Local Warfare: Name Uknown”.
Note: We are still working on the documentation and example projects.
Local Warfare: Name Unknown
LWNetwork contains the following main components:
- Network Objects Manager to manage network objects.
- Network View to manage network object id, states, and RPC methods.
- Sync Variables to synchronize states on network objects.
- [RPC] to invoke remote functions across network objects.
- Network Events for handling remote peers connection events
For now, LWNetwork supports the following platforms: