Click on the image below to see the demo video.
1. Draw Hexagon
- Click button “Draw Hexagon Mesh” to draw a hexagon.
- Use double-click inside the Hexagon area to change its color to any random color.
- Make sure that double-click works only inside the Haxagon. Try to click in the corners of the transparent Rectangle area in which the Hexagon is drawn.
- Click button “Change Sprite Mask” to switch btween different shapes - hexagon, I, 💜, Unity, circle.
- Use Checkbox to Mute or UnMute the sound.
- Use Slider to gradually decrease/increase the volume level of the sound. Notice that it doesn’t drop but is transitioning smoothly.
- The volume level is saved to the PlayerPrefs so it would be restored after application restart.
- Click button “Play Narrator Sound” to play 2 short sounds with “Duck Volume” effect - the level of the background music decreases while playing the narrator sound.