ABUNE stands for ‘Actor Based Udp Network Engine’.
SOURCE CODE IS COMING SOON!
- large player count - linearly scaling of network, cpu and memory with Akka.NET cluster technology
- huge game worlds - nearly unlimited amount of game objects using Akka.NET sharding technology
- low latency - reach every object and client within one hop in less than 10 ms using the reactive nature of Akka.net
- realiable udp - quality of service layer on top of udp protocol
- no lockstep due to massive parallelism
- restricted server side game logic due to light weight actor based system (constraints logic for anti cheat)
Documentation and resources