An editor tool for SubAsset in your project.
What’s new? See changelog
Do you want to receive notifications for new releases? Watch this repo
‘SubAsset’ is an asset that is stored in the same file as the main asset.
It is good to organize multiple assets, to manage many assets.
For example, you can integrate Animation assets and AnimatorController asset into one file.
- Add other assets to main asset
- Add referencing asset to main asset
- Lock main asset selection
- Import the package into your Unity project. Select
Import Package > Custom Packagefrom the
- From the menu, click
Coffee > Sub Asset Editor.
- Select an asset in project window.
- Unity5.5+ (including Unity 2018.x)
- No other SDK are required
- GitHub page : https://github.com/mob-sakai/SubAssetEditor
- Releases : https://github.com/mob-sakai/SubAssetEditor/releases
- Issue tracker : https://github.com/mob-sakai/SubAssetEditor/issues
- Current project : https://github.com/mob-sakai/SubAssetEditor/projects/1
- Change log : https://github.com/mob-sakai/SubAssetEditor/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md