Hey Area Object Spawner
Spawn Random Objects Inside The Complex Area! (in unity)
Hey Area Object Spawner is a very simple to use level design tool that allows you to create random objects inside a complex area on the terrain. In addition, spawning hierarchy system allows you to easily create complex area (Polygon from points) spawning systems, saving your time in level designing!
The plugin is available on the Unity Asset Store for free: Click for add to your unity assets
- Spawning with random scale and random rotation.
- Unlimited and freedom complex area (polygon from points) creation.
- Add unlimited object properties
- Edit areas in the editor and save to prefab.
- Determine if a point is inside a area (with function)
- You can also use it as a Procedural Foliage Spawner
How To Use
- Drag and drop the spawner into hierarchy
- Create a spawn object property
- Select your spawn object and edit spawner properties
- Add your spawn properties to the spawner and spawn objects
- Create Point: SHIFT+CLICK
- Create Area: CTRL+SHIFT+CLICK
- Delete Selected Area: BACKSPACE
Unity 2020.1.0 or later versions.
Copyright © 2020 Halil Emre Yildiz
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.