Faith : The Legend of Savero
Modular, OOP - Hack & slash game made with Unity.
Architectured with ScriptableObjects
(A work-in-progress screenshoot)
Brought to you by: Samaldi Tech
Please welcome its members:
- Aldi (my friend)
- Aldi (my friend’s friend)
- Aldi (me)
- Nabilah (CEO)
- Rakha (Angel Investor)
- Adiva (Main Menu 2D Artist)
- Daru (Main Menu 2D Artist)
Getting started with the project
- Unity 2020.1.6f1 or higher.
Running the project
- Clone or download the repository.
- Open the root project folder in Unity
- Go to “Main Menu” Scene.
- Press play button
Want to see the code documentation? Head out to wiki page.
Playing the game
Just want to play the game? Head out to the release page and grab the latest version.
- ‘W, A, S, D’: Move the player.
- ‘1’: Use first skill: Strike.
- ‘2’: Use second skill: Summon magic shinning arrow.
- ‘Left-Shift’: Dodge.
- ‘L’: Interact with NPC.
- ‘K’: Advance dialogue.
- ‘U’ & ‘A’: Rotate the camera.
- New PRs or any contributions are welcome.
- There are placeholder assets tagged with “placeholder_” at the start of their name. Please don’t use or redistribute those assets.
- You must have a license to use the Assets in Assets/Assets folder. You can get the license by going to Unity Asset Store and search using the name of the folder. We get it all for free.
- State Machine, Event Channel from Unity Open Project #1: https://github.com/UnityTechnologies/open-project-1
- DOTween: http://dotween.demigiant.com/