Unity Joycon Input for Skippy.
Your device must be Bluetooth enabled to work properly.
joyconInput.zipand import the
.unitypackagefile into the latest version of Unity 2017
- In Edit… > Project Settings… > Player > Other Settings, change the following:
- Configuration > API Compatibility Level should be set to
- Bundle Identifier should be set to use the appropriate Company Name and Product Name
- In Build Settings, click Build.
- On the JoyCon, press the Sync button, found on the left side of the remote
- Open your device’s Bluetooth settings and find
Joycon (R)on the list of nearby devices
- Once the JoyCon is paired, run the executable compiled earlier
- If everything is working properly, the rectangular prism in the scene should move with the JoyCon
Using the JoyCon:
Pressing the trigger button (ZR) starts recording accelerometer values. Releasing it sends the maximum accelerometer value recorded to the stone skipping simulation and tells it to throw a stone using it.