This is a modified version of the Unity-Technologies UI module which allows the use of multiple concurrent eventsystems in your project.
How do I get started?
- A folder exists in the root directory called “Output”, the generated dll’s will output here in the correct folder structure
- If you wish to use these dll’s
- Locate your Unity install location
- Windows: Copy the contents of Output folder to:
- OSX: Copy the contents of Output folder to:
Update frequency and version updates?
The current commit (6th March 2016) applies to Unity version 5.3.3p2 and some of the fixes applied to the main Unity repository.
I skipped version 5.2 code as I missed to commit the sources on that and only have prebuilt libraries left (which I will add to the “Downloads” section in the next days)