A basic implementation of Sonic The Hedgehog in Unity.
- A fully controllable Sonic the Hedgehog Character Controller
- A basic UI to show the time passed and the number of rings Sonic has collected
- A dynamic camera that operates in a similar fashion the Sonic Adventure/Heroes camera scene. Configurable to operate at different angles/modes
- Basic Badnicks (Motobug and GUN beatle)
- Rings/Dropped Rings with physics
- Loops that can be tweaked through a series of paths in-editor
- Triggers to change the modes of the Sonic Controller and camera
- A Music Manager
- WASD/UP-DOWN-LEFT-Right: Move Sonic
- Space: Jump
- Shift: Spindash
- E: Skydive
- Grab the Sonic The Hedgehog + Camera Prefab and drag it into a Unity Scene
- Tweak the physics/values on the Sonic The Hedgehog Controller Script to your liking
- Place models/objects with collieders and create your own Sonic levels.
- Enjoy going fast!