Material Design Background Effect - Unity3D
Google material design/ flat design background effect I created for Unity3D, really simple but very useful. You can simply call the function “ChangeBackground ()” from BackgroundController.cs and the magic will be done.
How to use?
- Add “Assets/Scripts/BackgroundController.cs” to a game object;
- Add background prefabs. You can find some in “Assets/Prefabs” or create your own.
- This script will automatically call “ChangeBackground ()” on game start, if you’d like to change the background during runtime, find the script and call the function whenever you’d like (i.e.: menu transitions, scene transitions, etc.)
- (Optional) To add this scripts and prefabs to an existing project, simply import “unitypackages/materialdesign.unitypackage”.
- Fork the repository on Github;
- Clone the project into your machine;
- Commit your changes to your own branch;
- Push your work to your fork;
- Submit a pull request for review;
This project is under Apache 2.0 license.