Determics is a update of Edoardo Arnaudo’s asset to work in 3 dimensions, along with adding features it didn’t include.
Update by Knightless Labs (https://github.com/KnightlessLabs).
- Create a new GameObject and attach the “DCore” and “LockStepManager” scripts.
- Add a collider (BoxComponent) and a rigidbody (DBodyComponent) to the object you want physics on.
- In any of your own scripts, create a custom Update function and subscribe it to DCore’s ‘OnStep’ event.
- DPhysics - Base of the code.
- Custom Character Controller - Explanation of capsule colliders & their collision.
- Custom 2D Physics Engine Guide - Missing features and optimization (rotation, friction)
- Implementing Replays in Unity - Creation of the VCR class to track if the system gives the same result each time.