The aim of this project is to fully integrate the Bullet physics engine with Unity3D.
- Clean and efficient interop code with thorough documentation
- Implement all features of Bullet Physics
- Discrete Dynamics World
- Sequential Impulse Solver
- Non-smooth Non-linear Conjugant Gradient Solver
- Multithreaded Solver (OpenMP & PPL Scheduling)
- Basic RigidBody Dynamics
This project is still mostly incomplete and therefore not recommended for use in any situation other than curiosity. A demo showing basic physics interactions and the Point-to-Point constraint can be found in the “ConstraintTesting” scene.