CollisionFromRaycast extension for Unity. Use it to detect collision with raycast.
Licensed under MIT license. See LICENSE file in the project root folder.
Extensions with version below 1.0.0 are considered to be pre/alpha and may not work properly.
- Add multiple callbacks to execute on raycast hit
- Pause game on collision
- Disable component after collison
- Set raycast length
- Draw ray gizmo
- Clone repository into the Assets folder.
- Select game object in the hierarchy window and from the Component menu select CollisionFromRaycast to add component to the selected game object.
- Set options and add callback action. Your callback method can take a RaycastHit as an argument. Hit play and when a collision is detected, the callback action will be executed.
Just create an issue and I’ll do my best to help.
Pull requests, ideas, questions or any feedback at all are welcome.
0Introduces breaking changes.
2Major release. Adds new features.
3Minor release. Bug fixes and refactoring.