The Virtual Reality Agent Interaction Network (VRAIN) is a Unity package that allows users to create intelligent agents with minimal effort.
Short-Term Features In Development
The following is a list of tasks to-do or that are currently in the process of development:
- JumpManager: adding ‘jumps’ between Events
- RotateManager: turn the agent smoothly
- MemoryCheckManager: alter agent behavior based on memory (interactions with user(s)) – requires logic/reasoning
Long-Term Features to Implement
- Network Manager: add multiplayer support
- EmotionCheckManager: based on memory (state of mind) – requires blendshape (facial expressions)
- GazeManager: control agent eye-gaze and head movement – requires blendshape (facial expressions)
Current released version tracks when EventIM type instances (Response, Dialog, Animation, etc.) are completed. No more running through a list of events!