LiteNetLib Network Manager for Unity, this is required LiteNetLib (https://github.com/RevenantX/LiteNetLib)
Variables & Fields
- connectKey The key which used to make connection between client and sever, if key mismatch connection will be failed
- networkAddress The network address currently in use.
- networkPort The network port currently in use.
- maxConnections The maximum number of concurrent network connections to support.
- StartClient This starts a network client. It uses the networkAddress and networkPort properties as the address to connect to.
- StartHost This starts a network “host” - a server and client in the same application.
- StartServer This starts a new server.
- StopClient Stops the client that the manager is using.
- StopHost This stops both the client and the server that the manager is using.
- StopServer Stops the server that the manager is using.
Public Overridable Functions
- OnServerNetworkError Called on the server when a network error occurs for a client connection.
- OnServerConnected Called on the server when a new client connects.
- OnServerDisconnected Called on the server when a client disconnects.
- OnClientNetworkError Called on clients when a network error occurs.
- OnClientConnected Called on the client when connected to a server.
- OnClientDisconnected Called on clients when disconnected from a server.
- OnStartClient This is a hook that is invoked when the client is started.
- OnStartHost This hook is invoked when a host is started.
- OnStartServer This hook is invoked when a server is started - including when a host is started.
- OnStopClient This hook is called when a client is stopped.
- OnStopHost This hook is called when a host is stopped.
- OnStopServer This hook is called when a server is stopped - including when a host is stopped.