osu! map parser for Unity engine
osu! map parser for Unity engine, made just for fun. It can only work with circles position and time set, nothing more. Circle size/approach rate is fixed. No sliders/spinners support. Only one customizable hit sound. Noticeable latency if map is fast.
How to use
- Open Unity and create 2D project.
- Select [Assets -> Import Package -> Custom Package…] and choose package.
- Import everything into your project.
- Open your assets folder in Explorer and move any “osu!” song you want.
- Configure “GameHandler.cs” on “Script Handler” object.
- (Optional) Configure “Background” object.
- Select [Edit -> Project Settings -> Player] and configure your default cursor (you can use your own but don’t forget to set cursor hotspot).
- Select [Edit -> Project Settings -> Quality] and choose lowest quality for flawless performance.
- Run and enjoy!
Used songpack - “xi - Ascension to Heaven” mapped by Kroytz