An example Unity + Parse project.
- Create a Parse App. link
- Install the Parse CLI and run ‘parse new’ to create a Cloud Code folder for your app. link
- Copy the cloud folder from this repo in to your cloud folder.
- Open the Unity project and paste your Parse App ID and .NET Key on the ParseInitialize GameObject in the mainScene.
- Build your app and put the output in public/
- Rename the .html file to index.html
- Select a sub-domain for your app in the Parse settings dashboard.
- Run ‘parse deploy’