Unity VR Touch Hybrid Survival Shooter
Based on the free Unity Survival Shooter example. https://unity3d.com/learn/tutorials/projects/survival-shooter-tutorial
- Scene that utilizes VR Tracking to rotate the character and a third-person camera, togeter with a “god” view camera.
- Two modes for co-op, where an assistant can help the player with the HMD to escape the enemies, by touching in the “god” view, pulling or teleporting the player.
- KinoIsoline (from https://github.com/keijiro/KinoIsoline) effect on camera when only half of players health remains.
- Xbox contoller for shooting, movement of VR camera, and mode changes.
- High-Score functionality (with on-screen touch/non-touch keyboard)
Instruction below are in Swedish.