Localiza is a Unity plugin to localize your game/app.
- Grouping: Use Group to manage your localization items, and it does not affect how you access items .
- Localize (Almost) everything: Anything that inherits UnityEngine.Object can be localized, just modify the config file.
- Referenece Mode: Easiliy check your base localization when translating!
- Recycle Bin: Get back the items you accidentally deleted!
Built-In Runtime Components
- LocalizationCache as a access interface to localization file.
- UITextSync to auto change UI.Text component’s text according activated localization.
How To Install
- Download the repo and extract the “LocalizaV2” Folder in Assets to wherever in your Unity project Assets folder
How To Use
- The Localiza window reads what you want to localizae from config file and get the types via reflection.
- You have to provide Drawer (inherits ItemDrawerBase) for any additional types (Assets) you want to localize and add it to config.
- The config file is located at LocalizaV2/Editor.
- By default, Localiza provide Drawer for String, AudioClip, Sprite Drawers.