Unity extension set of panel that display multiple information about scenes.
Combines Gameplay control, Scene History and scene list.
Custom Gameplay controls
- Play from the first scene.
- Play from current scene / Stop.
- Toggle Pause.
- Next frame.
Scene history tracker. Allows moving trough the scene history with ease.
- Enable restore the original scene when the player has stopped, in case used the custom controls.
- Move back.
- Move forward.
- Clears the history.
- Move to a specific point back.
- Move to a specific point forward.
Display all the scenes in the project.
- Filter functionality for easy search and locate.
- Edit mode to manage the scenes included in build, enable and modify index.
- Set favorite scenes for constant access.
- Display detailed information about a specific scene.
- Colored button that reference the included scenes in the build.
- Faded colored button that represents included, but disabled, scenes in the build.
- Arrow pointing to the current scene.
- Select button to enable locate the scene file in the project.
Display all the relevant information of the current working scene.
- Display all the meta information like name, path, GUID, status in build.
- Enables to display, capture and update a preview of the scene.
- Edit mode to include the scene in build, change enable status and modify index.
Enables the capture and display of snapshots of the game.
- Adjustable scale for picture.
- Display all the snapshots captured.
Author & Copyright
Author : Juan Silva
Copyright © 2015 Tuxedo Berries All rights reserved