Randomizer extension for Unity. Changes its state in random intervals. Can be used to trigger animation transitions in random or fixed intervals.
Licensed under MIT license. See LICENSE file in the project root folder.
Extensions with version below 1.0.0 are considered to be pre/alpha and may not work properly.
- Changes state in fixed or random intervals
- Clone repository into the Assets folder.
- Select game object in the hierarchy window and from the Component menu select Randomizer to add component to the selected game object.
- Select type from the dropdown and enter some interval values.
- In play mode, Randomizer will change it’s State public bool property in random intervals. Read this property from other components.
Just create an issue and I’ll do my best to help.
Pull requests, ideas, questions or any feedback at all are welcome.
0Introduces breaking changes.
2Major release. Adds new features.
3Minor release. Bug fixes and refactoring.