OcclusionTrigger is a Unity extension that allows you to trigger actions when specified transform starts/stops being occluded to the camera.
Licensed under MIT license. See LICENSE file in the project root folder.
- Separate actions for occlusion begin and end
- All properties can be set with public API
- Select a camera game object in the hierarchy window.
- From Component menu, select OcclusionTrigger to add component to the game object.
- Setup component to your needs.
Just create an issue and I’ll do my best to help.
Pull requests, ideas, questions or any feedback at all are welcome.
0Introduces breaking changes.
2Major release. Adds new features.
3Minor release. Bug fixes and refactoring.