A precise audio sequencer for Unity3d
- Seamless and Stable Audio Sequencer.
- Stable even in high metronomes.
- Ability to change Bpm or Sequence at runtime.
- Works with Unity3D 5+ since it uses OnAudioFilterRead to access Audio Buffer.
- This project uses an amazing C# script template by Sarper Soher.
- This project influenced by Unity Metronome example.
- Further contributions are welcome.
- Sequencer: Basic and main component that actually plays the audio files.
- Sequener Group: Manages child sequencers.
- Sequencer Driver: Manages any list of Sequencer Groups or Sequencers.
- Sequencer Base: Base class for all of the classes above. Should not be used by itself.
- Use Sample Prefab provided or open the Sample Scene to see a working example.
Step by Step
- Import and set your audio files to Decompress on Load.
- Create a Sequencer Group. It will automtically create a Sequencer as child.
- Set audio file to Sequencer.
- Set Bpm of Sequencer Group
Sequencer Driver can be used instead of Sequencer Group but you should manually set which Sequencer or Sequencer Grops it should manage.
Sequencer can also be used without a Sequncer Group or Sequencer Driver
- Sample now has a seek bar to control start percentage.
- CurrentStep and NumberOfSteps added for position tracking.
- CurrentStep and NumberOfSteps are now included in onAnyStep and onBeat events.
- Audio channel support.
- BackBuffer pooling.
- Performance improvements.
- Initial features set.