Infinite runner example made in Unity
How to Play
- Inside the main menu, you can choose to start the game or quit it.
- Avoid the crystals and collect the jewels as the player moves forward… endlessly. (After all, this is an endless runner, right?)
- Touch on the left side of the screen to move the player to the left, and touch on the right side of the screen to move the player to the right. (For testing purposes, the keys A and D move the player left and right, respectively.)
- The game gets faster as time passes.
- Once you hit a crystal, the game over menu appears, and you can play the game again or return to the main menu.