Maybe these tools can help you work with unity
If you move scene or folder frequently, drag that to palette.
- Then you can move to there by double clicking added item.
- Add/Remove lines with +, - button
Hierarchy Reference Backtracer
When you need to know some object whether linked in others, drag that and find.
- Show reference objects with list each component type.
- You can use shortcut [Shitf+F12] when object selected.
- Mouse right click target object and ‘BacktraceReference’ to work.
- You can move to reference object with click object field
Hierarchy Move Shortcuts
If you’ve ever been annoyed with moving objects in hierarchy with mouse drag.
- This makes selected hierarchy objects can be moved by keyboard shortcuts [Alt + ↑, ↓, →, ←]
- Use unity default shortcuts together
- [Ctrl+4] focus hierarchy view
- [Shift or Ctrl + ↑, ↓] mutiple select
- [→, ←] select other or fold hierarchy