Unity Master Editor
This Master Editor contains a web service tool and a collection of small other tools which you need in any project.
There are two options to check webservices
- Enter the url
- Click on Get Data button
- That’s it!
- Enter the post url
- Click on plus button to add parameters
- Click submit to get the response
- Total size of textures/sprites in your assets folder.
- Save, Get and Delete the player prefs by entering the key and/or value.
- Save current scene before playing.
I will be updating this tool with some new features and you are most welcome to add any of your feature to make it a master tool package.
Contact me if you have any questions on [email protected].