Version 1.0 Expanding an official unity tutorial - Found here: https://unity3d.com/learn/tutorials/projects/2d-roguelike-tutorial
Messing with this tutorial with mobile in mind
Total List of Changes/Improvements from tutorial:
- Expanded AI, although it is still quite basic
- Added an item which allows killing of zombies.
- This item has a 50% chance to spawn 1 per level.
- The player may not have more than 3 at once.
- Added the art and sound effects to go with this item.
- Item Pickup Sound
- Zombie death sound
- Dead zombie graphic (more of a placeholder really)
- Killing zombie (swinging sword) animation
- Static graphic and in-level “floating” animation.
- Added +1 and -1 animation effect when picking up or using the item.
- Increased playable game space to 16x8
- Probably more that I can’t think of